HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING AT MISSOULA NEW LIFE:
- 10:00 am – Sunday Service (Nursery and Children’s Ministry provided)
- Children’s Ministry Meeting: This Sunday, November 18th, following the morning service there will be a meeting for all children’s church teachers and helpers.
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner: No plans for Thanksgiving? Can’t travel to be with your family? Join us here at Missoula New Life for Thanksgiving Day Dinner on Thursday, November 22nd, at 2:00pm. Please let us know this Sunday, Nov. 18th if you are able to attend. A sign up sheet is available at the info table in the foyer.
- All Small Groups Potluck: Sunday, November 25th, at 5:00pm in the church fellowship hall. Bring a snack – or a side dish – or a dessert to share. This will be a great opportunity to get both groups together and share about how the Supernatural Ways of Royalty study impacted us.
- Christmas Decorating: Saturday, December 1st, at 10:00am. See Jamie Richardson if you can help decorate the church for Christmas.
- Church Family Christmas Dinner: Our Church Family Christmas Dinner will be on Sunday, December 9th, at 5:00pm. Please bring a side dish and a dessert to share. Everything else will be provided. Sign up at the info table if you or your family is able to attend.
- Worship Team: Our worship team is currently in a season of rebuilding and transition. We are waiting on the Lord to bring in the right musicians and singers for this next season at New Life. If you or someone you know might be interested in joining the team, please see Jamie Richardson.
Sunday, November 18th – Children’s Ministry Team Meeting, after service
Thursday, November 22nd – Thanksgiving Day Dinner @ 2:00pm
Sunday, November 25th – All Small Groups Potluck @ 5:00pm
Saturday, December 1st – Decorate Church for Christmas @ 10:00am
Sunday, December 9th – Church Family Christmas Dinner @ 5:00pm
Would you like to receive updates via TEXT or EMAIL from Missoula New Life?
Using this link, you can join our network, pick the groups you want to hear from, and be on your way (all without needing to create a password)!